Equipment Maintenance Technician
- In this role, you will be a hands-on technician in the Equipment Engineering Department and will be the primary support to production in troubleshooting and resolving manufacturing equipment downtime to ensure maximum output.
- You will work closely with Production and Engineering to monitor equipment status and performance.
- You will be proactive in addressing problems using the appropriate troubleshooting and repair techniques.
- You will carefully document all repairs and the appropriate adjustments made.
- In addition, you will assess the equipment’s performance and repair history and work with engineers to plan a preventative maintenance schedule as well as work on equipment upgrades as appropriate.
3-5 years Semiconductor process equipment experience.
Excellent communication skills required.
Must have solid E/M Technician skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.