A semiconductor technologies company located in Fremont, CA is seeking an Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager is responsible for day-to-day accounting activity. This position is based in Fremont, CA and reports directly to the Fremont Site Controller.
- Supervise Accounting staff of AP, AR, Cost Accountant, and GL Accountant
- Analyze and resolve transaction errors
- Reconcile and troubleshoot various G/L accounts and costing
- Oversee inter-company account reconciliation
- Assist the Site Controller with the internal financial package as it relates to general accounting
- Supervise the preparation of the annual property tax return
- Supervise the preparation of the Sales & Use tax returns
- Supervise the A/P, A/R and Payroll reconciliation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Site Controller
S. or B.A in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent professional experience
5 or more years of experience in General Accounting and Accounting Manager role
Must have strong and In depth working knowledge of SAP costing and month end processes.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.