Accounts Payable Processor
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a talented, highly motivated, process oriented and hands-on professional to deliver accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable.
- Daily processing of Accounts Payable Invoices through AP workflow platform (AccuImage)
- Daily review and resolution for items erring out in AP workflow
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements
High School diploma or equivalent experience required
Minimum of 2+ years practical work experience
Working knowledge of AP best practices and system integrations.
Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
Ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness and pro-actively resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills to research and resolve inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
Solid organizational skills: task prioritization and effective time management.
Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written & verbal a must.
Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Experience in a manufacturing or medical device environment
- Experience with SAP
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.