An electrical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking an Administration Supervisor. The Administration Supervisor will supervise employees in office services to ensure optimum utilization of services and equipment. Through subordinate staff, oversees functional areas that include telephone services, building security, copy center, messenger service, mail service, facilities maintenance and custodial services.
- Prepares ACD group activities report for guidance of management using ShoreTel system.
- Performs all moves, additions, deletions and changes.
- Responsible for setup and phone training for all new employees, including cell phones and pagers.
- Key liaison for telecommunication installations and upgrades.
- Responsible for the training of receptionist(s)/switchboard operator(s)
- Assist with the administration of building and personnel security, including security badges, access, and photo equipment and monitoring of security cameras/tapes.
- Prepares activity security report as necessary.
- Supervise receptionist/switchboard operator, administrative assistant, executive assistant and maintenance technician.
- Oversee company-owned or leased property, both residential and commercial.
- May supervise maintenance and alteration of office areas, equipment layout, and housekeeping.
- Assist the Director of Operations, the CFO and President as necessary. May compose routine memos and correspondence.
- Maintain up to date company policies.
- Main trainer for the Navision Purchase Order/Purchase Order Requisition system; continues to keep up-to-date the training guidelines.
- Tracks and analyzes expenses related to facilities, telecommunications, and real estate property
- May initiate cost-reducing programs for the company, including telecom, office supplies and building maintenance.
- May provide assistance for other departments, as requested.
- Arranges for the purchase of all office supplies and equipment.
- Administers the employee relations service-recognition gift program.
- Plans and executes employee events.
- Makes travel arrangements for all employees.
- Manage company sports tickets.
- Main contact for vendors including; reviewing contracts, insurance forms and payments.
- Responsible for outside sales force office setup, equipment, credit card, cell phone and auto insurance information.
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment, and is capable of analyzing complex information requests.
- Must be able and willing to work with other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervises all employees in the Office Services department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Direct reports Switchboard Operator/Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant and Maintenance Technician/Driver.
Typically requires a college degree and at least four years related experience, including supervision.
Must have strong project management experience.
Ability to work with employees at all levels.
Must be able to work closely with upper management on projects.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.