A manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking an assembler. The company is a manufacturer ofswithces and pilot devices, industrial relays, contactors, terminal blocks, circuit breakers, sockets, timers,PLCs, and power supplies. The assembler must be able to work under limited supervision and their duties may include but are not limited to:
- May use schematics or blueprints, wiring lists, and verbal and written instructions to assemble, modify, rework, or reassemble units.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Verifies the proper parts and quantities are received and assemble the control units per instructions.
- Performs engraving, relay soldering, relay testing, dis-assembly of control units, assembly of cam switches, light towers, etc.
- Assures proper packaging of material for issuance to warehouse.
- Must be able to perform all duties including soldering, engraving, warehouse picker, and assemble all unit types.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Typically requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), and five years related experience.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.