Assistant Facilities Coordinator
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for an Assistant Facilities Coordinator to assist the Facilities Coordinator in supporting the Facilities Department. Duties include receptionist support and training, mail delivery, and administrative support. The Assistant Facilities Coordinator will be required to support meetings both on campus and off site.
- Support the Site Services Manager in coordination of services
- Manage service vendors such as lab coats and office supplies
- Assist in work order coordination and reporting using Blue Mountain RAM
- Coordinate training, coverage and back up for front desk and mail functions
- Support coordination of off-site meetings
- Conference room calendar management and coordination
- Perform building audits of extensive campus in Sunnyvale and Santa Clara
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
Minimum of 1 years of administrative support functions
Intermediate skills with basic office software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Reliable, consistent, punctual and outgoing professional
Professional appearance with a can-do attitude
Excellent communication skills, strong customer service skills and a professional phone presence
Must have superb organizational skills and be detail oriented
Must be able to multi-task, complete assignments and projects with frequent interruptions
Willingness to take on new projects
Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Ability to drive a company vehicle
• AA or Bachelor’s degree
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.