Associate Reliability Tester
San Jose, CA 95112
A medical technology company in San Jose, CA is seeking an Associate Reliability Tester. This position is a swing-shift position so the ideal candidate must be able to work full-time swing shifts.
- Follows company’s safety and health guidelines and other related policies.
- Perform simulated treatments in the lab environment with hemodialysis machine under a controlled test protocol
- Collect the data as instructed in the test protocol and other related procedures
- Work with other Reliability/ SW testers and Quality/ Reliability Eng. team to maintain the lab and machines in clean and operable conditions
- Help other testers and Quality/ Reliability Eng. team to project usage of consumables and materials required to perform the test
- Update validation and verification protocols as required from R&D engineering team
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Being on time and able to work on restricted schedules as well as weekends and extra time if needed
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.