A biomedical manufacturing company is seeking an Automation Technician to join their Automation Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have experience with mechanical automation; including but not limited to experience on cars.
- Sets up and operates automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
- Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
- Follows engineering drawings, work order information, Manufacturing Assembly Procedures, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process. Installs, modifies, moves, troubleshoots, repairs and dismantles machinery and equipment according to requisition established documentation (e.g., SOPs), layout plans, blueprints or other drawings.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make sub-assemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
- Includes Machine Operator, Process Operations, Product Assembly, and Production Technician roles.
Must be able to lift up to 40 LBS.
Must have high school diploma or
Job requires working while standing/working on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.