A biomedical manufacturing company seeking a collections specialist for their A/R department.
- This candidate will assist with collection calls and/or customer correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented market.
- Provide issue customer billings for fulfilled orders
- Invoicing for all fulfilled orders
- Reconciliation of billings with order fulfillment
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, calling customers, making account adjustments, processing small balance write offs, facilitating customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent, one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in Excel spreadsheets.
Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts, including, but not limited to, reconciliations, such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to prepare daily reports and business correspondence to sales and customers.
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
Acute attention to details
Excellent customer service skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.