Santa Clara, CA
A medical device company in Santa Clara, CA is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join their Contracts Compliance Team.
The candidate will be responsible for the collaboration of diverse internal teams, compile online documents, and create/modify/maintain records within the database. Experience with reading and comprehending Contracts is essential.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend contracts
- Validate the accuracy of Contracts to Customer Master Records
- Create, Modify, and Maintain Contract records in the company's database (Sales Force)
- Maintain a high degree of data integrity
- Ability to identify and communicate to internal teams on issues that may arise
- Identify areas within the processes that can be improved on to Management
- Work with Contracts Team on team projects
2-3 years related work experience in Contracts/Administration/Customer Master/Data Entry/Sales Support
High level of accuracy in data entry
Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Ability to read and comprehend Contracts
Excellent written and verbal skills between diverse teams (Sales, Service, and Operation Teams)
Work in a Team environment, as well as work independently with minimal supervision
Proficient computer skills, including Sales Force, SAP, Microsoft Suite, Zoom
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.