Corportate Finance Manager
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Corporate Finance Manager. As a member of the FP&A team, this position is responsible for timely and accurate financial forecasting, month end close activities, management reporting and business support to the all G&A functions. This position reports to the Sr. Corporate Finance Manager and has direct communication with executives within G&A.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with business partners to develop bottoms up budget and forecasts for all G&A functions.
- Develop a regular cadence with business partners to review monthly actuals, update forecast and deliver monthly reporting of headcount, spend and capital.
- Prepare variance analysis for forecast and quarter end close.
- Complete ad hoc projects and requests from business partners and internal finance team.
- Initiates and supports continuous process improvements.
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
Eight years of FP&A experience in either Biotech or high tech industries
Knowledge and skills:
Proficiency with financial planning systems (Hyperion, BPC, Adaptive Planning)
Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred
Strong understanding of accounting principals
Ability to work effectively with all levels within an organization
Strong team player, contributor
Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in fact paced environment
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.