Customer Master Data Analyst
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
A biotechnical manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Master Data Analyst to be responsible for the Customer Master Data in SAP and Salesforce.com. This role will support and reinforce the company’s vision of Salesforce.com as an enterprise sales productivity tool. You will help implement and support the best business practices of the organization. You will be directly accountable for the accuracy and integrity of the customer master data in the SAP and Salesforce.com systems. You will be instrumental in keeping the systems useful and relevant to the sales team and management users. The Customer Master Data Analyst is responsible for Customer Master Data (CMD) integrity and adherence to data governance standards. This role is a tactical focal point for CMD business processes, root cause analysis, auditing, data cleansing and acts as a liaison for CMD processes with the rest of the company. These CMD processes support planning, manufacturing, commercial, logistics, order processing, data integrity, marketing and sales.
- Coordinate and execute account creation, updates and analysis using various systems including SAP and Salesforce.com which includes set-up and maintenance of customer accounts and pricing.
- Assist in the implementation of global standardized business practices for customer master data entry.
- Hold requestors accountable to CMD standards and guidelines for data that does not meet the established business requirements.
- Ensure inbound data has been scrubbed and formatted to meet minimum requirements prior to input into SAP and Salesforce.com.
- Act as a liasion for analyzing problems and resolutions relating to CMD.
- Daily monitoring of shared email Inbox or direct contact with key internal customers including Contracts, Sales Operations Specialists, Order Management, Corporate Accounts, Sales, Service, or other functional areas.
- Maintain a high degree of data integrity, quality and consistency.
- Identify weaknesses within processes and follow-up with recommendations to department manager.
- Work on specific projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience
- OR Equivalent work experience with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in data entry/administrative/sales support/contract administration or related work.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.