Customer Service Representative
A manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The ideal candidate will be fluent in both Spanish and English, have prior customer service experience, and a high accuracy in typing for data entry.
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of complex support activities in the customer service function.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality a necessity.
- Responsible for entire order process which can include, but not limited to, quotes, expedites, order entry, credits, RMA's and technical inquiries.
- Responds to customer inquiries by researching status of order for repair, return, or field servicing.
- May interact with other departments to ensure delivery schedule.
- May provide product and pricing information.
- Maintain professional communication with external and internal customers to resolve customer problems, handle customer inquiries, manage order processes to ensure that company will be viewed by customers as number one service provider.
- Intricate knowledge of on-line system to determine order status, pricing, inventory status, expedites, and customer base.
- Understand company and department objectives in order to exercise independent judgement in setting priorities in a multi-tasked, high pressure service environment.
- Monitor and review various reports (i.e. back order, schedules orders) to provide proactive information to customers.
- Promote harmonious work environment by respecting diverse, but equally productive, work/styles/methods.
- Attend training to continue to improve technical skills and understanding of all company products.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and at least three years related experience
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.