A manufacturing company in Milpitas, CA is looking for Electro-Mechanical Assemblers. We recognize the desire for an individual to grow within the company, expand their knowledge and gain valuable experience to advance them in their career.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and / or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Position may require periodic travel to supplier and / or customer sites to support tool installation or address escalations.
We want to work with individuals in growth development while at the same time ensuring that the company, as well as production needs are met.
- The first 6 months you will be responsible for learning and applying the production process from beginning through final qualification of the product line in which you are assigned.
- 6 month to 1 year time frame we would like to see more engagement in providing feedback for process improvements and/or overall quality improvements that could be implemented into production.
- After 1 year you may be driving specific projects for improvements along with satisfying your standard production requirements.
- Advancement to other departments within the company is not guaranteed but will be considered based upon company needs as well as your willingness and abilities to take initiative in additional projects, learnings, and process improvements
High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 to 5 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience.
Must be able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams
Must be familiar with small hand tools
Must be able to lift 25lbs
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.