Engineering Support Specialist
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for an Electrical Engineering Support Specialist to assist engineering and purchasing by downloading, extracting, updating AutoCAD Electrical schematic files and Agile documents and processes.
Experience with updating electrical schematics and understanding electrical components.
- Access AutoCAD electrical files from central vault and Agile and create other formats to assist purchasing, technicians and assemblers
- Work with technicians and engineers to update redlines for AutoCAD Electrical files including review to ensure they are correct prior to release
- Work with project managers and quality to understand technical documentation needs
- Create and Update technical documents and carry them through the document review process with engineering, project management and quality
- Provide status updates via a work/task tracker (e.g. excel spreadsheet)
High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
Minimum of 1 year of direct related experience
Ability to read, understand and update electrical drawings part names, descriptions and numbers
AutoCAD Electrical experience
Agile experience or equivalent- a plus
Understand technical requirements and communicate them in written and verbal form
MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Must be able to learn new software, schematic standards and processes quickly
Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude
Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
Must have ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Must be available and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines
- AutoCAD Electrical Vault experience
- Agile BOM, ECO/DCO/RCO Experience-a plus
- Ability to understand mechanical and pneumatic drawing experience
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.