Equipment Maintenance Technician
A manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for an Equipment Maintenance Technician.
- In this role, you will be a hands-on technician in the Operations Engineering Department and will be the primary support to production in troubleshooting and resolving manufacturing equipment downtime to ensure maximum output.
- You will work closely with Production and Engineering groups in a high volume manufacturing environment to monitor equipment status and repair equipment to optimize performance.
- You will be proactive in addressing problems using the appropriate troubleshooting and repair techniques.
- You will carefully document all repairs and the appropriate adjustments made.
- In addition, you will assess the equipment’s performance and repair history and work with engineers to plan and execute preventative maintenance schedules as well as work on equipment upgrades as appropriate.
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician.
Previous work experience in a Manufacturing environment; ability to repair equipment timely under pressure situations.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Have basic knowledge working with MS Office.
Must have solid understanding of interpreting manuals and schematics and have strong knowledge in mechanical alignment and the troubleshooting of automated equipment.
Must have experience working with pneumatics.
Familiarity with PLC controls, Automation; Robotics, Microswitches, Synrad Lasers.
Basic usage of hand tools and the ability to use multimeters to trouble shoot equipment problems.
Fundamental understanding of mechanical assembly and workmanship standards.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.