A optic technology company located in Milpitas, CA is looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide high-level administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer/President and Chief Financial Officer. The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive support for our CEO, CFO and other senior executives, including serving as a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. The ideal individual will need to be proactive and have an anticipatory approach, have high attention to detail and organizational skills, and have a poised and positive, energetic demeanor reflective of the executive and company they represent.
- Partner with the CEO, CFO, and direct reports, providing them with administrative and organizational support.
- Manage calendars of CEO and CFO including scheduling calls, plan meetings and help facilitate executive commitments in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage Exec’s calendars, travel schedules, and internal and external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, and interviews.
- Demonstrate an extremely high level of tact and judgment in interpersonal relationships.
- Prepare high level internal and external correspondence.
- Support board of director level administration and presentations.
- Interact and correspond directly with members of the Board of Directors.
- Prepare, edit and circulate contracts and related agreements.
- Coordinate visitors, including arranging travel and accommodations as needed.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties and anticipate requirements for these various meetings
- Welcome guests and customers on behalf of the Executive team.
- Flexible work and travel schedule for group-related activities, conference, event planning, etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple requests and to rapidly change priorities as business needs change.
- Work together with other administrative assistants on communication, scheduling and project management.
- Provide reception desk coverage during lunch break and occasional vacation coverage. Assist with the greeting and directing visitors.
5+ years of an executive-level support role and a demonstrated track record of success in a fast pace environment
Familiarity with investor relations activities and Board experience with a public company
Consistent tenures with organizations and/or executives supported
Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to gauge when and how to communicate with executives
Takes the initiative and is accountable to resolve problems
Engages, speaks up and participates with mutual trust and respect
Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities
Passion for continuous improvement (e.g., business processes, self)
Able to anticipate change and react efficiently
Excels under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor
Works well independently and as a part of a team
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required
Experience with WebEx and other video conferencing technologies
Trustworthy discretion when receiving and handling highly confidential communications
Exceptional presence, professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills that reflect the level of executive represented
Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
Ability to complete projects quickly and efficiently with a high degree of accuracy and follow through
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.