A biomedical manufacturing company is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be primarily supporting the Vice President, Strategic Alignment and Prioritization. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of activities to and from this executive office. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to independently handle multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, organized, and possess strong multi-tasking skills.
- Daily administrative support including, but not limited to: management of active calendars; operating as a first point of phone contact and managing that experience; completing expense reports; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Managing travel which includes: close coordination with various groups local and international, visa preparation, ground transportation, hotel reservations etc.
- Flexibility and agility to deal with travel updates if/when schedules change both before and during trips
- Responsible for all logistics of meetings including conference room reservations, teleconference, video conference, food ordering, and associated meeting logistics
- Proactively ensure that meeting materials are prepared and distributed in advance of key meetings
- Contributes to the maintenance of the team Share Point sites, team calendars and team initiatives tracking
- Order office supplies as requested
- Works as part of a team with other administrators to facilitate overall success of the executive leadership team.
- Ability to prepare and edit reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software; organize and maintain electronic files
- Carry out all office functions proficiently and to complete quality work in a timely basis
High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of relevant work experience
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, clients, and external partners
Demonstrated strong self-starter, independent, pro-active and self-motivated while having the flexibility to handle change calmly and professionally
Resourcefulness, with proven ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative
Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently with minimal supervision
Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
Excellent computer skills: Outlook (e-mail and calendar management), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
Exemplary time management and organizational skills and strong ability to set priorities
Ability to anticipate needs of executives and demonstrate a proactive, holistic approach to solving problems
Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy necessary
High degree of tact, diplomacy, judgment and poise
Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
Enjoys collaborating with a variety of personality and work styles
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.