The position will generate appropriate reports/presentations to support R&D business objectives within the organization. He/she will be responsible for month-end close and prepare monthly packages to R&D and Quality business partners.
The ideal candidate will be organized and detailed oriented, be able to work as a team player. A strong work ethic is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver monthly packages for all R&D business partners.
- Provide Oncology monthly product line Income statement and revenue analysis
- Partner with variance R&D functions in the organization to resolve issues and improve processes
- Prepare monthly accruals for R&D monthly close
- Update account reconciliations after month end
- Organize documentation to meet audit requirement when requested
- Update the business statistics, database, and dashboard in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reports, as needed
Bachelor degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
Minimum of 2 years’ finance/accounting experience required
Basic knowledge of MS Office applications required
2 years’ experience using ERP system – SAP
Experience with financial reporting/forecasting software, such as BPC, is preferred.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.