Global Benefits Manager
San Jose, CA
An internet security company in San Jose, CA is seeking a benefits manager to maintain compensation and income-security programs by evaluating, recommending, and administering benefit programs.
- International Vendor Management – work with benefits brokers – establish regular checkpoints, ensure proper level of support and data, understand needs/gaps. Assist in setting up global benefits as needed. Be an advocate for Cohesity and Cohesity employees.
- Local brokers in international countries (mainly EMEA) to help with process, activity gaps, status, etc.
- Additional vendor management under global benefits director as needed
- 401K : Vendor Management, True Up Process, some compliance as needed
- Set up programs such as flu shots, financial wellness seminars, etc.
- Ensure compliance for U.S. health and benefit plans
- Provide tier 2 level support when employee questions require deeper level expertise
- Document key processes and as make sense, teach to tier 1 support and provide optimization ideas and plans
- Find gaps, poke holes and fix.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- 5+ years benefits experience.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.