Global Marketing Intern
A molecular diagnostic company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Global Marketing Intern to assist with upcoming product launches. This internship provides hands-on experience working on cutting-edge Molecular Diagnostics and opportunities to network with cross-functional teams and employees within the organization. Additionally, we help our interns meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future within the company.
- Researching market trends and assessing competitive status for current and future offerings.
- Developing competitive marketing content and positioning statements.
- Understanding user needs to effectively target product messaging.
- Mapping customer Find-Decide-Buy journey and developing go-to-market strategy recommendations based on findings.
- Develop KPI tracking dashboards.
- Contribute to and participate in market research projects and surveys.
- Coordinate and participate in Voice of the Customer (VOC) activities locally or through customer site visits.
- Coordinate and participate in software/hardware usability and user feedback activities locally or through customer site visits.
- Present data and results to Management and Leadership teams.
Pursuing an MBA in marketing and/or strategy.
Advanced cross-functional skills to develop business cases and strategy recommendations.
Demonstrated skills in analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, and team leadership.
Self-directed with the drive to work independently in a dynamic environment.
Strong business acumen, interpersonal and influence skills.
Undergraduate background or experience and knowledge in the healthcare, life science, engineering or business discipline strongly preferred.
A proven record of achievement, leadership, and driving continued improvement.
Ability to work the full duration of the 3-6 months internship
Strong computer skills: well-versed in MS Office Suite and PowerPoint presentation skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.