A manufacturing technology company located in Fremont, CA is seeking a HR Admin to support the HR department while an associate is out on leave. This would be supporting the Director of Human Resources by assisting with recruitment, payroll, benefits, general administration training development and other human resource duties.
- Conducting benefits-enrollment process and answering benefits-related inquiries or requests
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Onboarding new hires by preparing onboarding paperwork, giving facility tour and performing new hire orientation
- Assisting in preparation of special events such as Year End Celebration and other office or company gatherings.
- Responsible for accurate timecard calculations, collecting timecards from all employees and serve as main point of contact for all employees during the payroll process as needed to ensure efficient and accurate processing
- Serving as back-up for payroll processing, if current processor is unavailable and adequate training is provided.
- Participate in the recruitment/hiring process by posting job ads, screening resumes, coordinating interviews, and preparing appropriate letters and forms.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Completing termination paperwork
- Support other functions as assigned
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.