A semiconductor technology company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking to add a part-time member to their HR team. This position will support the business through managing daily responsibilities for key HR processes. This position will also manage travel expenses for three executives. Executive travel is predominately U.S. based. The position is focused on HR responsibilities and reports to the Sr. HR Business partner who is responsible for HR deliverables for the North American business.
- Prepare offer letters
- Process new hires for multiple sites across the U.S.
- Process terminations
- Request employee bonus and other employee payouts
- Payroll interface
- Main HR contact to Global Shared Service HR team
- Request and monitor background check requests
- Complete local I-9s
- Maintains and manages all employee files
- Interfaces with other sites to ensure that proper employment posters are visible and all new hire paperwork is completely timely
- Registers employees into external moving / relocation vendor system
- Complete travel expense reports for three executives
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Solid computer skills and ability to learn new programs
Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Demonstrated ability to work independently
1 year experience in the human resources field
Must be able to work efficiently and use independent judgment to carry out responsibilities
HR software experience
2+ years HR work experience
AS degree or higher
Experience with Form I-9
Monday through Friday
Core hours are 10 am to 2 pm, but this is flexible. 20-29 hours a week
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.