an individual to oversee issues related to employment, compensation, employee relations, improving HR policies, processes, and practices and recommending changes to HR management. Perform a substantial amount of research, data analysis, and generate reports as it relates to employee productivity.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries and requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Assisting in preparation of special events such as Year End Celebration and other office or company gatherings.
- Serving as back-up for payroll processing, if current processor is unavailable and adequate training is provided. Assist with payroll process as needed to ensure efficient and accurate processing
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by greeting candidates, performing checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Maintain team agenda, schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events
- Perform new hire orientations, onboarding and update records
- Produce and submit reports
- BS/BA ; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- experience as HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Well organized with skill in time management
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.