San Jose, CA
A semiconductor manufacturing company in San Jose, CA is looking to add an HR Generalist onto their team. The HR Generalist contributes to the Human Resource practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, high standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Administering compensation and benefit plans including bi-monthly payroll processing
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, including US immigration processing
- Conducting employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
- Address employee questions regarding practices, policies and procedures
- Prepare documentation and reports related to HR functions and activities
- Other duties as assigned
Proven experience as HR Generalist with at least 3 years of experience
Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
Good proficiency with Paycom HRIS/payroll system
Good knowledge of employment/wage and labor laws
Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office
Excellent communication and people skills
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Aptitude in problem-solving
Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
HR Certification is a plus
Additional HR training is a plus
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.