A biomedical manufacturing company is looking to add an HR Representative to a division of their Human Resources team that owns the processes, and policies including onboarding and off-boarding of employees and other programs covering the entire employee life cycle. This position will work with the global HR staff, including HR business partners, Talent Management team, and Talent Acquisition team, as well as with cross-functional partners like IT, Payroll, and Facilities teams. The HR Representative will have a passion for HR and continuous process improvement along with a customer-service orientation.
- Act as first line of support for all inquiries from employees and managers regarding programs, policies, and procedures
- Administer certain human resources policies and programs including tuition reimbursement program
- Responsible for data entry in Workday system
- Assist with collecting data and reporting for internal audits
- Maintain accurate employee data in Workday including, but not limited to, new hire information, termination details of employees, updating organizational structure changes, job titles, salary increases, and other personnel-related data
- Compile and format reports and data from Workday as needed
- Responsible for new employee onboarding including conducting New Hire Orientation, processing new hire paperwork, background checks and I9s
- Manage temporary worker process for client groups, onboard new temporary workers, and convert and/or extend workers as applicable
- Ensure all processes are executed in accordance with government regulations (application of Federal, state and local labor laws)
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in a Human Resources Department
Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate complex information in a straightforward, understandable manner
Discreet in handling confidential/sensitive information
Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with strong critical thinking skills and ability to come up-to-speed rapidly
Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time and work efficiently
Experience Desired in the Following Areas:
Data entry and retention
Business processes and workflows
HR and compliance reporting
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.