Human Resources Business Partner
A biomedical manufacturing is looking to add an HR Business Partner to their team. The HR Business Partner will provide HR partnership and leadership to assigned clients groups. This individual will develop and implement HR initiatives focused on achieving business objectives. This position will provide hands-on human resources expertise in the areas of employee relations, performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent acquisition, coaching/developing and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advise, influence and guide all levels of management on HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people management and leadership.
- Partner with HR and management in organizational assessment and diagnosis to revise business strategies into actions that deliver results and improve organizational capability while maintaining an enterprise view point.
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach with clear documentation and follow through.
- Anticipate the need for change and influence change proactively. Consciously strive to build networks of support for change goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance on and help conduct the investigations of complex complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications or organizations exposure; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on established practices.
- Partner with Staffing to provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation. Will assist in identifying, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates for open roles within assigned client groups.
- Conduct gap analyses and ensure appropriate career development programs and initiatives are aligned with critical skill development and succession planning for designated functional teams.
- Partner with Leadership to ensure successful implementation of all People processes.
- Provide HR Policy Guidance
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
4 years of experience in a Human Resource Business Partner role
Experience with a wide-variety of systems and tools (Taleo, Workday, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience providing metrics or reports that require keen attention to detail and numbers.
Experience handling sensitive and confidential information
Knowledge and skills:
Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statues etc. which govern employment policies and practices
Experience being part of an in-house Recruiting or Human Resources team.
General employment guidelines and practices.
Ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision.
You are highly organized, detail oriented and with the ability to multitask.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.