Human Resources Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA
A molecular diagnostics company in Santa Clara, CA is seeking an HR Coordinator to assist with the major expansion efforts during these unprecedented times.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will support the HR Business Partner and HR Program leadership and Talent Acquisition efforts related to the expansion of our Global Operations organization. In this high demand task, the focus will be on requisition tracking, data input and the management and reporting of progress on a weekly basis
- Process owner of HC Tracker which tracks hiring progress against objectives
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, you will work with an extended team to help transition the data input, tracking and reporting into an automated process by leveraging HR systems (Workday) and data files.
- Responsible for the maintenance of plans and time lines within Excel, Smartsheet and communicating project status in designated platforms
- Assist with developing program management dashboards, reports and presentations.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements
- Be an active participant in staff meetings
- Assist in coordinating project/program meetings; collecting agenda and action items and creating meeting minutes
- Be an active participant in Project Management staff meetings.
- Tracking, reporting and conducting interviews of potential COVID cases
Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration and 1 year of work experience OR minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience
Experience in Project Management, preferred
Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and graphs; experience with PowerBI
Smartsheet, SQL database, Power BI, Veeva Vault, Planisware, Powerpoint presentations, Sharepoint web pages
Planning, organization and execution skills.
Basic understanding of general human resources disciplines including talent acquisition, employee relations, and federal and state employment laws
Ability to work collaboratively in a global team setting with staff of different backgrounds and experience levels.
Logical problem-solving skills; looks beyond immediate problems to consider root causes and addresses them.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability and desire to make an impact
Creativity of thought and mindset
Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Possess a high degree of personal responsibility.
Exhibits impeccable integrity and good judgment with sensitive information.
Ability to deal with ambiguity
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.