Human Resources Generalist
San Jose, CA
A Data Storage company in San Jose, CA is looking to add an experienced HR Generalist to their team.
- Enter and maintain employee data in HR Systems and Files, updating organizational structure changes, job title changes, etc. to a high degree of accuracy and security
- Support processes for Onboarding, including but not limited to Onboarding Communications to Stakeholders and New Hire, I-9 coordination/completion and eVerify processing, Electronic Employee File Creation, etc.
- Deliver new employee orientations, face-to-face and virtually (serve as backup)
- Support processes for off boarding, including related data entry in to systems, processing paperwork, handoff of exit paperwork, final checks, etc.
- Develop and facilitate onsite and virtual trainings, and engage employees in the learning experience
- Support and Coordinate Required Compliance Training with Learning Management Systems
- Support Verification of Employment Request and Maintain Vendor Management
- Participate in testing for enhancements to Workday and other HR systems
- Respond to basic employee and manager inquiries on common day-to-day queries and needs for entry-level HR Support
- Support HR Team Members on projects and daily business, as requested
- Provide Break and Lunch Break support to Receptionist
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Information Science, or related field
At least 3years of experience in an HR Capacity, Shared Services or Global HR Operations a plus
Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, and Google Suite is a plus.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.