Human Resources Operations Analyst
San Jose, CA
A technology company in San Jose, CA is looking for an Human Resources Operations Analyst who will create a positive experience for employees and managers who seek assistance on a broad range of matters pertaining to their relationship with the Company. The HR Operations Analyst will be the first point of contact for HR programs, and will be responsible for executing frontline HR processes as they pertain to employees.
- Deliver high quality Employee Experience by listening, clarifying root-causes or needs, identifying possible solutions and recommending actions
- Balance day-to-day responsibilities with key project work as assigned and professional development opportunities
- Enter and maintain employee data in HR Systems and Files, updating organizational structure changes, job title changes, etc. to a high degree of accuracy and security
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with country-specific labor laws requirements
- Support processes for Onboarding and Off boarding, including related data entry in to systems, surveys, paperwork, and coordination with key stakeholders
- Maintain and collaborate on creation of HR Knowledge and Information of HR Programs and processes
- Deliver new employee orientations, face-to-face and virtually
- Develop and facilitate onsite and virtual trainings, and engage employees in the learning experience
- Support Global Mobility as needed, including coordination and/or monitoring of Domestic and International Relocations, and related Immigration Activities
- Work with HR Operations Vendors to support service needs, including Benefits, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and Employment Verification administration
- Participate in testing for enhancements to Workday and other HR systems
B.A. or B.S. degree; Master’s degree or MBA a plus (Human Resources, Business, 4+ years of experience in an HR Capacity Information Science, or related field)
HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred
Strong proficiency of Greenhouse, Workday, LinkedIn, CRM, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite preferred
Ability to apply general rules and best practice concepts to specific problems to produce answers
Excellent analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, decision-making, leadership, oral and written skills; able to make sound decisions and work independently in a changing and growing environment
In-depth knowledge of benefits administration including FMLA, ADA, and related regulations and programs
Proven ability to engage customers in a virtual environment
High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
Aptitude for continuous improvement and ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve in a changing and growing environment
Be a team player with the ability to work independently
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.