IT Client Services Technician
IT Client Services
Currently looking for an experienced IT Client Services to fill an opening with a biotech manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities of the IT Client Services
- Provide support via telephone; remotely manages client machines located throughout various locations including employee cubicles, clean room labs, manufacturing line and remote sales team
- Provide elevated support to Executive Management staff and their admins
- Support corporate meetings and other off-site events
- Follow established procedures; create and update documentation; assume ownership of end-user issues and strive to provide excellent service to all business partners
- Create and/or modify the initial record of the request; resolve all tier one end-user issues over the phone and escalate next level support as appropriate to more senior technical support associates within the IT department
- Visits employee at cube-side for hands-on support as needed
- Build and deploy new hire computers/upgrades and RMA/warranty repairs
- Unpacking pallets/boxes of desktop and laptop computers in large quantities Imaging a variety of machines including Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS
- Creating and enabling/disabling accounts working within Active Directory on Windows servers
- Install applications via electronic delivery
- Application support, including general account creation, password resets, installation and general troubleshooting
- Routinely screen work orders and distribute to appropriate subject matter experts
- Communicate with end-users regarding support ticket status and follow up to assess customer satisfaction level
- Provide problem resolution to the end-user, work with users to determine problem and classify level, priority and nature of problem
- Perform appropriate issue diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions; clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner
- Participate in special projects as required
Travel to remote sites as needed
High school diploma or GED, college degree in computer applications preferred.
Minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience
Excellent customer service skills
Windows server experience
Window computer and Mac computer setup
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.