Sunnyvale, CA 94089
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for an Inventory Analyst who will be a part of the Production Support Team and will be responsible for supporting Manufacturing inventory. This role will focus on inventory counts and transaction for Manufacturing. Will be responsible to ensure inventory cycle count is perform and all inventory investigations are done live .
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with SAP and other inventory management system
- Perform training to new SAP users
- SAP Manufacturing support
- Perform cycle count for all Manufacturing areas
- Investigates any material discrepancies
- Perform material adjustment transactions in SAP
- Audit daily SAP transactions
- Log and report SAP and DHR errors
- Review and correct COGI and MF47 errors
- Work Order variance review
- Monitor the card system which include updating Cards
- Create and manage routings and production versions for NPI
- Create and manage control cycles for NPI
- Manage component and assembly scrap percentage for all parts in SAP
- Run and disseminate weekly Global Scrap Report and Variance Scrap Report
- Physical Inventory activities adhere to the Corporate policies
- Ensure Global 3rd Party Logistics sites perform Cycle Counts and Physical inventory in adherence to company’s Global policies.
- Analyze complex inventory issues involving real-time inventory levels, including Work-in-Process (WIP) inventory materials which may include external ERP tracking systems.
- Review, modify and/or generate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to meet company’s Global Inventory Control policies.
- Oversee the Material Review Board (MRB) and Non-Conforming Report (NCR) processes to ensure adherence to Corporate policies.
- Teams with Finance, Operations, Manufacturing, Planning and Purchasing departments to ensure accurate inventory levels for business continuity.
- Tracks raw material usage and distribution to manufacturing work orders
- Maintains traceability of all physical inventories and conducts periodic cycle counts
- Manage MRB and NCR materials, disposition and ensure transactions are complete and accurate
- Perform follow-up discussions with Logistics team members with any issues related to cycle counts or MRB/NCR errors
- Charge out material for Work Requests
- Log Work Request labor hours for Finance Department
Education or Experience (in years):
2-4 year of related experience
High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Degree preferred but not required in lieu of experience
Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and skills:
Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, managers and leads. Able to understand instructions written and spoken in English.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Must have background in Inventory Cycle counting
Must be computer literate with SAP
Basic Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel & Word.
Ability to solve practical and analytical problems.
Ability to manage the pressure associated with deadline-oriented atmosphere and customer service issues.
Demonstrate skill in making independent decisions in support of the company policies and procedures in timely manner.
Able to lift 25 lbs
Able to work with pallet jack
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.