The Inventory Analyst will work with Planning, Finance, Purchasing and Manufacturing teams to drive key set of metrics related to Inventory forecasting, performance and continuous improvement of processes and tools. This role will lead supply chain analytics to support supply demand management and inventory planning and optimization. The role will also assist in formulating content executive reviews.
- Extract data from SAP and other sources, formulate data structures for analytics, and create reports offering data driven assessments of Inventory projections and performance
- Validate data and output with Finance and Planning to ensure alignment
- Develop and present predictive analysis based on historical trends and other inputs to provide insight into what happened, what is expected to happen and what to do about it
- Ensure the right set of planning parameters are set up in SAP to drive Inventory optimization and Delivery performance
- Generate standard set of reports relating to Inventory Management and Excess & Obsolescence
- Develop refreshable reports to enable users to self-serve adhoc reporting needs
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
- Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Superb analytical and project management skills
- Experience using SAP or other ERP systems
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with MS Access, SQL, Tableau, Minitab, etc.
- Effective collaborator and team player
- Effective oral and written communication skills to deliver messages clearly and concisely
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Deep knowledge of Finance and Inventory Management concepts
- Strong business acumen
- Strong problem-solving ability
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.