A leading molecular diagnostics company is seeking a Java Programmer with strong technical skills to develop and test mobile application and instrument software. The person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Senior Software Engineer will have responsibility as an individual contributor in the development of medical diagnostic applications including the mobile application framework.
The ideal candidate would have strong java coding skills, operational knowledge of Angular, comfortable with back-end development and has been exposed to application development (iOS and Android).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain molecular diagnostics application software using predominantly Java and Angular
- Participate in cross-functional project teams including R&D scientists and engineers
- Assess and communicate the technical feasibility of features
- Drive end-to-end quality with effective automation of unit level, component level and system level testing
- Take ownership and drive projects to completion following Agile lean software development processes
A BS in Computer Science, or other STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), and a minimum of 8 years of software development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
5+ years of experience working as a full stack developer
Strong Java experience, minimum 5 years of experience
Strong front-end development experience, Angular 2+ preferred
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.