Jr. Salesforce.com Administrator
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Junior Salesforce.com Administrator. The Junior Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator reports to the Sales Systems & Technology Manager and is part of a North America division of the company. Their main function will be to provide Salesforce administrative support and training to the Sales, Marketing and Business Operations teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
SFDC Business Administration and Related Analytics
- Organize and track business requirements for SFDC to assist with design, creation and implementation of Reports and Dashboards for Commercial Operations Bowler tracking & initiatives.
- Use knowledge of the company's business practices and growth tools to evaluate and manage SFDC processes for the team to increase productivity
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Business Operations management to jointly develop and implement SFDC policies and procedures.
- Includes creation of short training videos, reference materials, in person training, webinar training and more.
- Collaborate with IT and other SFDC Administrators to assist and implement SFDC best practices and improvements to support the continuous growth of our global business users.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date territory assignments within SFDC based on personnel updates
- Troubleshooting and working with users to resolve any SFDC issues.
- Daily administration and support of SFDC including, but not limited to: user setup & deactivation, page layout & record type management, adjustment of profiles & roles, sharing settings maintenance, account creation, creating/updating fields, modifying workflow rules, modifying validation rules, mass data updates, building reports and consistent monitoring of data integrity.
- Utilizing 3rd party data integrity solutions to maintain clean data within the CRM
- Assemble weekly/monthly reports and perform analysis for sales management.
- Weekly SFDC Opportunity Analysis reports
- Sales Operations performance metrics
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in Sandbox and Production environments for new and ongoing development projects.
- Support ad hoc SFDC related requests from North America Commercial Operations management.
B.S./B.A. is desired or equivalent combination of education/training and work experience.
Salesforce Administrator Certification or Proof of Completion of SFDC’s ADM 201 course
1+ years of recent Salesforce.com Administration experience and job related functions
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales operations or sales operations related field.
Strong project management, problem solving initiative and multi-tasking skills..
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Comfortable speaking in a group and providing in-person training sessions
Ability to work well under pressure, deal with ambiguity, effectively manage changing priorities, and maintain professionalism during stressful situations
Knowledge of, and experience with, SFDC connector tools for mass data updates (e.g., DataLoader, Jitterbit, XL-Connector, etc.)
Excellent team and positive interpersonal skills, with a general willingness to help others
Highly self-motivated, confident, and dependable with solid follow-up skills.
Ability to follow procedural guidelines and respond to and/or research sales concerns/inquiries with urgency and accuracy.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Must be able to stand for several hours.
Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
Ability to work in an office environment.
Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
Experience with both Salesforce Lightning and Classic platforms
Experience with SAP and BI Report Structures
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Visio
Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (pivot tables, macros, charts, complex formulas, etc.)
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.