A Biotech manufactuing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Production Test Technician.
- Responsible for performing in process PCR testing of products throughout the Manufacturing process.
- Assists in developing methods and procedures to conduct in-process bio testing during the manufacturing process.
- Works with other departments such as engineering, product transfer and planning in conducting experiments.
- Need to follow established documentation outlining the process and test requirements to manufacture PCR based products in compliance with standards for GMPs. Other duties as assigned.
- Must Be proficiently performing several levels of production testing.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
2-4 years of experience, 1-2 years of basic laboratory experience.
Must be a team player, able to demonstrate willingness to provide assistance and training to co-workers.
Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with peers and supervisors.
Must Be a Team Player and able to demonstrate willingness to provide assistance and training to co-workers.
Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with Peers and Managers.
Microsoft word and excel experience
Able to follow documented procedures (filling out DHR, reading and understanding instructions from WR, PDR and NCR).
Prepare materials for the specific product testing.
Demonstrate GMP and GDP
Safety Observation and Report.
Beginner Knowledge of testing Software
Must be able to lift up to 35LBS
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.