Machine Maintenance Technician
A circuit fabrication company in Fremont, CA is looking for a Machine Maintenance Technician to be responsible for performing electrical and /or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems with non-functioning electromechanical equipment such as die attach, wire bonders (manual and automatic), vision systems (auto/semi-auto), photolithography, metal sputter deposition, plasma etchers, wafer aligners, diffusion furnaces, and wet benches.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating and repair manuals.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place.
- Rebuilds equipment and subassemblies as required.
- Performs equipment modifications as directed by engineers.
- Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
- Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
- Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
- Work with outside vendors as required
- Process chemical and gas handling
- Maintains critical spares and consumables inventory.
High school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum 3 years of semiconductor equipment maintenance experience
An understanding of Wafer Fab processes and Wafer Fab equipment.
Electrical and electronics troubleshooting experience (read schematics and wiring diagrams)
Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and multitask
Attention to details and understanding of quality control and documentation control.
Computer competent with functional use of MS Office suite.
Ability to read blueprints, manuals, engineering drawings and interpret specifications.
Effective spoken and written communication skills.
High-energy team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Silicon MEMS process experience.
- Ultratech 990 Steppers or equivalent.
- Photolithography projection aligners (i.e. Suss Ma-150, Canon PLA-501.
- SVG 8800 spin tracks and developers.
- High vacuum metal sputtering systems (i.e. Varian 3190, Perkin Elmer 4400)
- Plasma etchers (Lam 590, Tegal 901, STS etcher)
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.