Machine Operator - Spark
An optoelectronics and advanced electronic systems company in Fremont, CA is seeking a Machine Operator.
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in production. May perform troubleshooting on machines.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations to meet expected output.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing component assembly, tooling setup and braze furnace loading profiles.
- Performs a wide variety of mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and/or sub-assemblies.
- Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances and/or blueprint specifications.
- Executes setups and makes adjustments, holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Quickly and accurately communicates issues within the specified work area or cell.
- Mentors and provides guidance to fellow employees with less experience or those in training.
- Continued exposure and training regarding the use of manufacturing documentation, manufacturing tooling; manufacturing equipment.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.