Machine Operator/Assembler - Graveyard
A biomedical manufacturing company in Lodi, CA is seeking multiple Machine Operator to support the manufacture of injection molded consumables.
This position assists in the initiation, maintenance, operation, packaging, inspection, environmental maintenance, and environmental control throughout the injection molding process. Additionally, this position supports cross-functional collaboration for related departments including Tooling, Processing Technicians, Manufacturing Engineering, Qualification, and Quality.
- Responsible for the production of injection molded consumables within the Lodi facility controlled environments.
- Associates are responsible for adhering to applicable health and safety procedures and will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Responsible for the overall production process including the following actions: Operating manufacturing machinery, feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, machine start up, machine shutdown, machine verification, packaging, and pulling finished product from the line.
- Associates will work with production management in support of daily production line operations.
- Understand and perform all tasks contained in Electronic Batch Record/Device History Records, and Line clearance.
- Perform initial line setups relating to printing, packaging specifications, and labeling identification.
- Performs label reconciliations as needed.
- Performs all steps of verification in a consistent error free manner.
- Inspects on the line: printing, equipment verification for lot #, item #, identifiers, and dates.
- Responsible for following applicable procedures, regulations, and policies as documented.
- Maintains clean room standards, practices, and housekeeping according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Associates are responsible for the work environment and will be responsible to maintain equipment and clean within their work area.
- Restocks and maintains work station supplies as needed.
- Assists Sr. Associates, Engineering, and Process/Mold technicians with special projects and troubleshooting problems.
- Performs basic inspection of components to verify quality conformance.
- Recognizes minor issues and defects and completes necessary documentation and escalates accordingly.
- Responsible for performing rework.
High school diploma (or equivalent experience) with 0-1 year of work experience.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Ability to consistently produce error-free documentation.
Intermediate documentation and report writing skills.
Able to learn procedures and retain information for continuous use.
Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production, maintenance, and engineering.
Understands the importance of completing their assigned tasks and the relationship to the other tasks.
Mechanical, Safety, Compliance, and Quality aptitude.
Aptitude for computer skills needed for data entry, reporting, and basic troubleshooting and research.
Physical requirements/abilities required:
Ability to work in a clean room environment.
Ability to visually determine quality characteristics.
Ability to stand at workstation for extended periods of time (8 hours or more) operating equipment and packaging products while closely monitoring and visually inspecting products and process.
Ability to lift or carry 25 lbs. totes.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.