A top manufacturing company in Fremont, CA is seeking multiple Machine Operators to join their team!
- Operate a good variety of machine tool equipment such as a drill press, lathe, milling machine, CNC, and other hand and power machines.
- Works from blueprints, sketches, production diagrams, engineering drawings and verbal instructions to fabricate a variety of machined components.
- Makes certain shop calculations using handbook formulas to layout patterns and determine tooling feeds and speeds.
- Does some inspection on parts using precision measuring tools such as micrometers, dial indicators, and calipers.
- May program some machines.
- Maintain equipment and perform preventive maintenance. Maintain records of maintenance. Arrange for outside service repair of equipment as required.
- Inspects parts using precision measuring tools such as micrometers, dial indicators, and calipers.
- Performs other job functions as assigned
High School/GED or higher education preferred
0-5 years’ experience as a machinist; familiarity with CNC, Lathe and manual machines a plus
Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Ability to read math and angles
Knowledge of hand measuring and inspection tools
Good blue print reading.
Capable of performing some heavy labor, ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Good working knowledge of hand measuring and inspection tool
Stand for long periods of time
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.