Machine Operator-Thin Film
A technology company in Fremont, CA is looking for a Machine Operator with Thin Film experience.
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the Thin Film area including but not limited to AR coater, metalizer and bonder.
- Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances including in-process QC. Performs technical tests and experiments for process and design engineers related to developmental projects and or equipment maintenance.
- Processes tests runs which may include data collection, recording charts and graphs in support of improving and/or identifying yield problems.
- Regularly provides technical assistance and support to process development and engineering personnel.
High school diploma or equivalent plus at least 2 years of related experience
Must have experience working with AR coater, metalizer and bonder
Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Excellent attention to detail.
Reliability and dependability
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.