Santa Clara, CA
A metal finishing company in Santa Clara, CA is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team!
- Perform electrical repairs in plant (replace light bulbs and indicator lights; repair/replace faulty electrical outlets and switches, etc.)
- Perform plumbing repairs in plant (replace/repair leaky faucets and valves; repair toilets and unclog drains, etc.)
- Perform mechanical repairs and refurbishment (door locks, hinges, and closers; material handling carts; safety marking, labeling and signage; painting and anti-corrosion treatment; pumps, motors, valves, etc.)
- Perform roof equipment maintenance (replace worn belts and dirty filters on make-up air and exhaust systems; repair/refurbish as required to correct deterioration and damage due to weather, including carpentry repairs and painting)
- Perform and document routine preventive maintenance
- Perform and document weekly, monthly and annual facility inspections per prescribed company schedules
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Clean and maintain equipment, instruments, tools, and work area
- Demonstrate initiative and sense of responsibility in completing work assignments
- Plant start-up on alternating Sundays
The successful candidate will have a strong Electrical background, as well as HVAC and Plumbing experience
Experience in the metal finishing industry a plus
Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
Ability to handle physical workload
Deadline and detail-oriented
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.