Manufacturing Engineering Equipment Tech
- In this role, you will be a hands-on technician in the Equipment Engineering Department and will be the primary support to production in troubleshooting and resolving manufacturing equipment downtime to ensure maximum output.
- You will work closely with Production and Engineering to monitor equipment status and performance.
- You will be proactive in addressing problems using the appropriate troubleshooting and repair techniques.
- You will carefully document all repairs and the appropriate adjustments made.
- In addition, you will assess the equipment’s performance and repair history and work with engineers to plan a preventative maintenance schedule as well as work on equipment upgrades as appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience as an Equipment Technician.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Have basic knowledge working with MS Office.
- Must have solid understanding of interpreting manuals and schematics and have strong knowledge in mechanical alignment and the troubleshooting of automated equipment.
- Must have experience working with pneumatics actuators and cylinders.
- Familiarity with electrical/electronic components, Automation, Robotics, Sensors, Fiber Optics and motors.
- Basic usage of hand tools and the ability to use multimeters to trouble shoot equipment problems.
- Previous work experience in a Manufacturing environment; ability to repair equipment timely under pressure situations.
• 2yr Associate or 4yr Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ultrasonic welding experience is a plus
• GMP experience a plus
• PLC knowledge and experience is a plus
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Frequent kneeling and bending
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.