Manufacturing Quality Inspector
A semiconductor manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a candidate who is familiar with manufacturing processes and procedures as well as having an understanding for 8D Process. This company is seeking someone with a history of understanding quality expectations with additional experience working as a quality inspector in a high tech company.
- Coordinate with departmental managers and engineers to plan and perform quality inspections and audits.
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place are followed during every production and shipment phase.
- Develop and conduct a variety of inspections and audits on incoming materials from suppliers and outgoing products for shipping.
- Create process checklists and release them by Engineering Change Order (ECO) process.
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and tracks corrective actions that were taken.
- Issue externally / internally quality documents that go with the shipping products.
At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as Quality Inspector, Quality Auditor or equivalent related experience.
Ability to interact with others and report results of QA inspection with high integrity and confidence.
Junior College graduate and taken at least first level of Physics and Mathematics. Aptitude to technical information and product.
Ability to pay attention to details and communicate clearly.
Immediate availability for hiring is essential. May need to lift up an object up to 10 lbs. Ability to work in a clean room environment. Need to work flexible hours depending on the needs for shipping schedule.
PC experience – Must be able to generate documents using MS Office application (Word, Excel, and PPT). Experience with Oracle or other product management system/database is a plus.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.