An electronics manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for Marketing Assistant/Coordinator. Under direction of the Marketing Specialist and Marketing Communications Manager, this position is responsible to assist in managing Training registrations/fulfillment and lead management. This is a part-time position that may go full-time at a later date.
- Coordinate with ASSM, AFSE, PM, Sales Admin for new training class set up.
- Proof read all outgoing E-blast for Training Classes.
- View and reply to all email inquiries on Training Classes.
- Assist Training attendees with inquiries and reservations
- Prepare training material for training classes. Including lifting heavy boxes and product up to 40 lbs., unpacking training materials, testing and clean-up of training demos, assembling literature packages, and product give-a-ways, create flyers and certificates, loading data on USB’s used for training class, packing up materials for shipments to training sites, coordinate shipments with class venue, shipping dept. and UPS or other shipping companies of materials ship and returns to and from class venue.
- Send training attendee’s registration confirmations, reminder notifications and after class thank you letters with serial numbers and key codes.
- Coordinate with shipping and accounting for shipments of Training Kits to customers that attend PLC Training.
- Lead duplication clean-up and status updates for PLC Training attendees and campaigns.
- Assist in managing all costs and report to Training Team and management.
- Review all UPS, FedEx or Trucking company bills and submit for approval and payment.
Other duties as may be assigned.
A.A. degree or some college course work and at least 1 year of related experience
Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook email management.
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent Marketing skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.