Marketing Operations Specialist
Santa Clara, CA
Under direction of the America’s Marketing Manager, the Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for collating, analyzing, and interpreting customer data that will help drive commercial business decisions. This position will work closely with the Product Management team to ensure customer demand and inventory levels are aligned and communicated clearly.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and perform daily inventory distribution for multiple product lines
- Prepare daily customer order reports and monitor product inventory levels
- Report data exceptions daily and update inventory distribution based on plan outlined by Product Management team
- Coordinate communication between multiple departments to ensure product distribution is being conducted as planned
- Maintain and develop marketing standard work related to the SAP Allocation Engine
- Support additional data analysis on an as needed basis
High school with post-secondary certification or degree required; 4-year college degree with technical focus preferred
Minimum 2 years’ experience in operations, data analysis, or product management
Ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with others.
Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning and communications skills
Strong working knowledge of SAP, demonstrated fluency with Microsoft excel (vLOOKUP, Pivot tables, organize and maintain spreadsheets)
Physical requirements/abilities: Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions and the ability to work in an office environment
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: Prior experience managing customer orders where demand exceeds supply
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.