Material Handler/Inventory Control
Santa Clara, CA
We currently have several Material Handler/Inventory Control positions of all levels that need to be filled for various companies in the San Jose/Silicon Valley area. All positions handle and maintain the flow of materials and products in a manufacturing/warehouse area according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Perform picking and put-away parts in designated areas. May require receiver assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Records movement of incoming and outgoing materials and supplies and verifies the accuracy of work performed.
- May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Typically requires a high school education or equivalent
At least two years related warehouse experience.
Good computer skills to complete warehousing transactions with ability to operate effectively within multiple software applications and multiple inventory systems.
Must be able to read and understand a B.O.M.’s., experienced entering data into an ERP system ( SAP, ORACLE, Exandable or similar)
Intermediate mathematical skills, basic organization skills, good written and verbal communication skills and basic problem solving skills.
Shipping and/or receiving experience is a plus.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
For more than thirty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.