A biomedical manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Material Handler who will be responsible for identifying, verifying and staging materials for manufacturing production
- Coordinates with Scheduler for materials staging for production and work request runs.
- Responsible in identifying and verifying materials, part numbers, lot numbers, molds and quantity.
- Provides and delivers materials to the line upon request.
- Responsible of moving finished product to Logistic warehouse.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking materials used in Kanban System.
- Perform other duties as required including VBA Annealing and sign Batch Records.
High School or Equivalent
Up to 1 Year of Experience
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.