Union City, CA
An Internet Security Company in Union City is seeking multiple Material Handlers to join their team!
- Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials.
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the warehouse optimization.
- Ensure that supplies are received according to open purchase orders or alternate verification methods as appropriate.
- Perform cycle counts and restock according to procedures.
- Continuously achieve good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices.
- Identify operational issues and process improvement opportunities to management, propose solutions.
HS Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
2+ years related experience in warehouse with detail oriented mind.
Ability to understand various documents such as pick list & inventory sheet.
Proficiency with a PC.
Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift and pallet jack
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.