Perform material transactions to ensure material is transferred to needed locations in a timely and accurate manner. Identify and make recommendations for new procedural and process improvements. Provide support in expediting material for production needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with SAP and other inventory management system.
- Performs material transactions in SAP and Hard-Copy Material Transfers for release in compliance with standards for good manufacturing practices.
- Monitors and provide updates on status of material
- Participate in Daily Management in reporting daily metrics
- Archiving of Material Transfers for Audit Purposes
- Ensure batch records serial numbers are accurate.
- Identify and eliminate sources of inefficiencies.
2+ years of related experience
High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Experience in Manufacturing of medical devices, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Understands GMP and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, engineers, managers, leads and upper management. Able to understand any given instructions and batch records written and spoken in English
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to pay close attention to detail
Basic Computer Skills including Microsoft Excel
Ability to solve basic math problems
Able to identify different material commodities
Able to contribute to the development of concepts and techniques
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of SAP ERP system
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.